WEBINAR 9pm AEST 23 June [Update: Recording now available]!
Open Food Network friends from across the world attended a webinar to hear about the nuts and bolts of V.1 OFN. Check it out here!
9:00pm to 9:05: Introduction to Open Food Network
9:05 to 9:40: Intro to High-Level Feature Sets of OFN
- User and Enterprise Types (Producers; Producers with Shop; Hubs and networks of Hubs)
- Setup (Profiles; Properties; Products & Product Variants; Customising for your business model; Shipping and payment methods; Fees and taxes; Order Cycles – controlling access and timing)
- Shopfront (The customer experience)
- Fulfilment (Orders: edit, capture payments, ship etc; Reports: packing sheets; invoices etc)
- Relationships – Enterprise-to-Enterprise (E2E) Links (who’s working with who; how do I set up and manage relationships; what are the implications)
- Sharing Order Cycles (who can do what – adding, removing, editing order cycles)
- Products and Product Variants (Stock management / shared products)
- Order Management (Bulk order calculations and adjustments; Variable weights e.g. repricing for exact meat cuts)
- Customer Management (Customer Interface, tagging etc)
- Groups- enterprises working together.
- Regional / International – new instances of Open Food Network
9:40 to 9:45: How to Get More Involved
9:45 to 10:00: Q&A