Hub set-up guide
Steps for creating and editing a hub profile:
- Create an account.
- Select the ‘type’ of profile you’d like.
- Head to your ‘Dashboard’ (the administration side of your new account).
- Update your hub’s profile on the OFN with your basic information, contact details and pictures.
Steps for establishing a hub shop:
The following steps are only relevant to hubs who wish to establish an online shop. Profile only users can stop at step 4.
- Create profiles for, or connect with your supplying producers. You need to do this before you can add your products.
- Add products.
- Define and set up your payment methods.
- Define your shipping methods.
- Add enterprise fees.
- Create an order cycle.
You’re now ready to open the doors to your shop, and start trading!
- View orders that have been placed in your shop.
- View and use the OFN generated reports to track orders, view accounts payable and receivable and more!
Well done, you’re all set-up! Now take a look at the advanced features to see how you can use the OFN to cater to the unique needs of your business.