How much does it cost?
In Canada OFN is free to experiment with for 3 months (and if you need longer just let us know.)
After that we ask for 2% of sales to help maintain and enhance the codebase. But you only pay if your turnover is over $500/month. AND we cap fees at $100/month, so that is the most you would ever pay. (Note – if you choose to take payment using Paypal, Stripe…, then their fees are in addition.).
- No charge for having a profile & map listing
- No charge if you sell less than $500 in any given month
- No one is excluded. We offer ‘pay what you can’ options if things get tight for you.
- Fees include ALL features and future updates.
- Fees include support: an on-line user guide, on-line discussion group, email & phone help
How do I try it out?
Just select ‘register’ on our homepage – and follow the steps. Once you are registered you can:
- Make a free on-line profile and tell your story.
- Set up an on-line shop to sell on-line. You can use our platform, or embed your shopfront into your own website if you prefer.
- Set up a food hub, store or on-line market to manage inventories and sell products from multiple producers/suppliers.
Can you help me get started?
Of course! There is a great user guide on-line. Follow the steps and email us if you need help.
Or if you prefer, we offer a ‘set up’ service. We will set up your profile, add your products, set up your shop, test it, and train you to take over. And, we’ll hold your hand as long as you need us.
- Producer shop set-up (sells own products): $500 one time fee
- Hub shop set-up (multiple suppliers): $1,500 one time fee
Email us now to book a set-up!